Contact Us

0447 852 403


Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Partner Visa

Under the Partner Visa Stream an applicant can be sponsored by their Australian spouse, de facto or interdependent partner who must be either an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, aged over 18 years.

Your unique circumstances will allow us to determine and advise which Australian visa within the partner category is most appropriate. You should be aware marriage is not essential for a partner visa to be made and there may be a pathway available if you have not resided together or where the relationship is less than 12 months.

Australian Spouse or De-Facto Relationship Visa 

This visa allows you to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of your marriage or de facto relationship with your partner:

  • on a temporary visa (usually for a waiting period of approximately two - years from the date you applied for the visa) or
  • on a permanent visa if, after the waiting period (if applicable), your partner relationship still genuine and on-going and you meet the alibility criteria for this visa.
  • Your Australian resident partner must provide sponsorship for you so you can
  • Remain in Australia with your partner, until a decision is made regarding your permanent visa;
  • Work in Australia;
  • Study in Australia, but you will not have access to government funding for tertiary study;
  • Enrol in Australia’s medical benefits expenses and hospital care scheme, Medicare.
  • If applying on the grounds of de-facto partner you and your partner must have been in a de facto relationship for the entire 12 months immediately prior to lodging your application.

Australian Prospective Marriage Visa 

This visa allows you to enter Australia and marry your fiancé within the visa’s nine-month validity period. Your fiancé must be one of the following:

  • Australian citizen;
  • Australian permanent resident;
  • Eligible New Zealand citizen.

With this visa you:

  • Must enter Australia before you marry your fiancé;
  • May leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you wish before your visa expires (nine months after visa grant);
  • Can work full time in Australia;
  • Can apply for a Partner visa in Australia after you marry your fiancé;
  • Can study, but you will not have access to government funding;
  • Can access Australia’s medical and hospital care assistance scheme, Medicare, but only if you are in Australia and have already applied for a Partner visa.

Student Visa

This visa is for people who wish to pursue their studies in Australia. There are student visas for students who wish to learn English, student visa for students who wish to take short courses that range from 3 months to a year, and there is also a visa for students who wish to pursue bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, or Ph.D. degrees.

Before you apply for a student visa, you must first apply for the school of your choice and you must have the necessary paper work ready. Most of the time, proof of sufficient money will be required to confirm that you will be able to support yourself while you are studying although students are allowed 20 hours of work per week.


  • Acceptance letter from the school;
  • Proof that you have money to support you for the first twelve months, or a shorter period, in Australia;
  • Overseas health insurance;
  • Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language;